We recommend booking convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation's leading parking reservations app.
The Steelers, Pirates and Oxford Development are pleased to have partnered on a new parking garage between Acrisure Stadium and PNC Park. Adding over 400 new spaces to the North Shore, the Champions Garage is located at the corner of West General Robinson Street and Tony Dorsett Drive behind the Hyatt Place Hotel.
Acrisure Stadium Directions
Drive with the Waze App
Acrisure Stadium and WAZE have partnered up to give you the best directions directly to your parking spot!
Using your phone, click the links below to get directions.
- Merge onto I-376 E toward Pittsburgh / Turnpike East / I-79.
- I-376 East becomes I-279 North. Continue on I-279.
- Take exit 1B on the left toward North Shore.
- Turn slight left onto Reedsdale Street.
- Turn left onto Allegheny Avenue, which becomes North Shore Drive.
- Follow North Shore Drive, which circles Acrisure Stadium.
Alternate Routes (Event Days)
To avoid heavy congestion on I-279 Exit 1B North Shore during event days, please use these Alternate Routes.
When applicable, certain Lot Specific Directions contain Alternate Routes to provide additional options if congestion occurs on your lot specific route.
Avoid I-279 Northbound Exit 1B Congestion:
- Use North Shore Alternate Route – Exit 1D
- Use West End Bridge (Parkway East)
- Use West End Bridge (Parkway West)
Avoid I-279 Southbound Exit 1B Congestion:
- Use North Shore Alternate Route – Exit 2B