For questions concerning accessibility services, please call Guest Services at (412) 697-7150, Ext. 4. The following services are available for Guests with disabilities with further detail the Accessibility page.
An accessible ATM is located inside Gate B. Please note that Acrisure Stadium is a cashless facility.
Guests may receive closed captioning on their personal smart devices through a private link available here or upon request at any Guest Service Room or Concierge Desk.
Every concession stand and bar is accessible to Guests with disabilities. Guests may request additional assistance from the nearest Team Member at any food service locations.
Guest Services Rooms are located near Sections 104, 123, 504 and 528. Additionally, there are Guest Services kiosks located inside each of the main entry gates. Team Members at the Guest Services Rooms inside Acrisure Stadium can assist in re-seating Guests with disabilities. The Team Members at all of the Guest Services Rooms are trained in assisting Guests with any other special requests or accommodations.
Elevators for Guests with disabilities are available.
Team Members are trained in emergency preparedness including the appropriate ways to evacuate Guests with disabilities.
Guests requiring interpreting services for concerts are asked to contact the Guest Services Hotline (412-697-7150, Ext. 4) no later than three weeks after the event ticket sales begin.
Parking & Drop-Off / Pick-Up
Alco Parking Corporation operates the parking lots surrounding the stadium. They can be reached at 412-323-4455 for accessibility requests.
ADA Drop Off Points are located at the intersection of Art Rooney Avenue and Reedsdale Street at the Northeast corner by Gate B and on North Shore Drive at the Southwest Corner, directly across from the Carnegie Science Center.
Ramps & Escalators
Code compliant public ramps and escalators are available.
All public restrooms are accessible to Guests with disabilities. Family or companion restrooms are also located on every level in the stadium.
Guests needing to exchange current tickets for accessible seating may do so at any Guest Services Room. Acrisure Stadium Guest Services Rooms are located behind sections 104, 123, 504, and 528. All exchanges must be done the day of the event and operate on a first-come, first-served basis. Wheelchair platform ticket exchanges accommodate a guest with a disability and one companion, exchanging two tickets total. Ford Fan Zone or Standing Room Only tickets cannot be exchanged. Guests with questions may contact the Guest Services Department at 412-697-7150, Ext. 4.
Sensory Inclusive Program
Certified through KultureCity, Acrisure Stadium Team Members are equipped with training and tool kits to provide the best fan experience to individuals with autism or sensory needs. Kits are available at all Guest Services and First Aid locations and can be checked out with a Driver’s License on event days. All kits must be returned at the conclusion of the event.
Animals are not allowed in Acrisure Stadium; however, an exception is made for service dogs and miniature horses.
Acrisure Stadium has a limited number of wheelchairs available for use during events. Generally, these can be obtained at the Guest Service Locations located at Stadium Gates and Guest Service 104 located near the FedEx Great Hall. You will be required to deposit your driver’s license in order to use a wheelchair.
University of Pittsburgh Panthers Policy:
- Guests with a valid ticket who arrive for University of Pittsburgh games with a child over the age of 1 should visit the Ticket Office on Art Rooney Ave, before entering the stadium.
- Guests arriving after halftime for University of Pittsburgh games may enter any of the main gates, which remain open the entire game.
- Once a Guest enters Acrisure Stadium, they may not exit and then re-enter, except in the case of an emergency. If this occurs, Guests should proceed to the Guest Services Kiosk at Gate B for authorization to exit and return.
Pittsburgh Steelers Policy:
- All Guests entering Acrisure Stadium for a Pittsburgh Steelers game, regardless of age or size, must have a valid event ticket or credential to gain admission.
- Guests arriving after halftime for Pittsburgh Steelers games should use Gate B, which remains open the entire game.
- Once a Guest enters Acrisure Stadium, they may not exit and then re-enter, except in the case of an emergency. If this occurs, Guests should proceed to the Guest Services Kiosk at Gate B for authorization to exit and return.
Acrisure Stadium Policy:
For concert tickets, please find more information and purchasing details through Ticketmaster.
Standing or sitting in section aisles is prohibited. Guests may not stand in aisles or obstruct others from viewing the game or event. Please keep aisles clear and find your seat for the enjoyment and safety of all Guests.
All Clear on Game Day Safety
ACRISURE STADIUM ENCOURAGES GUESTS TO NOT BRING ANY TYPE OF BAGS. GUESTS WILL BE ABLE TO CARRY THE FOLLOWING STYLE AND SIZE BAG, PACKAGE, OR CONTAINER AT STADIUM PLAZA AREAS, STADIUM GATES, OR WHEN APPROACHING QUEUE LINES OF GUESTS AWAITING ENTRY INTO THE STADIUM:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” (Official NFL team logo clear plastic tote bags are available at our Pittsburgh Steelers Pro Shop online or in all store locations.)
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, or 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the gate.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, diaper bags, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, seat cushions, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size. For more information visit the Clear Bag Policy page.
Guests of Acrisure Stadium must be 21 years or older to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages. ARAMARK reserves the right to check proof of legal drinking age. There is a maximum of two (2) beers per purchase at all concession stands. ARAMARK has the right to discontinue the sale of alcohol at anytime during an event. Guests may not enter or exit the Club or Suite levels with alcohol.
The PNC Bank ATM Machine is located inside Gate B. Please note that Acrisure Stadium is a cashless facility.
Art Rooney Avenue
Art Rooney Avenue hosts a variety of activities on Steelers and Pitt event days, including Steelers Experience and Panthers Family Fun Zone.
Baby Changing Stations
All Acrisure Stadium restrooms are equipped with baby-changing stations.
Banners and signs are permitted, but must be in good taste, cannot obstruct another fan’s view and cannot cover any stadium signage. They may not contain commercial messages, logos or political endorsements. Signs cannot interfere with any messaging placed by the Steelers, the NFL, the Pitt Panthers, or their partners. Management reserves the right to determine what signs are in violation of stadium policy and confiscate signs that are in violation stadium policy. Banners or signs that are attached to poles will not be permitted. Banners are not permitted to be displayed in or outside the Luxury Suites.
Balls Leaving the Field of Play
Footballs that enter the seating area during pregame and warm-up periods must be returned to the field.
Battery Operated Items
Battery operated items such as posters, lights, or clothing are not permitted into Acrisure Stadium.
Bicycles are prohibited on Acrisure Stadium's campus on game days, concerts, and special events.
Guests wishing to have a birthday message placed on the Video Board need to call (412) 697-7600. Calls are accepted the Monday prior to the home game. Only 25 birthday messages will appear per game. We do not accept anniversaries, wedding announcements, or engagements, but if you are sharing a special day at Acrisure Stadium, we recommend booking a Tour!
Cameras (still only) are permitted inside Acrisure Stadium as long as their use does not interfere with the game or other Guests’ enjoyment of the game. Professional cameras with lenses longer than 6 inches are not permitted. Camera bags are not permitted. Video cameras, video equipment, and video recording of events at Acrisure Stadium is not permitted.
Acrisure Stadium is a cashless venue. Credit and debit cards are still accepted, as well as Apple and Google Pay. Guests looking to exchange cash for Aramark Vouchers can only do so at Guest Services 104 in the FedEx Great Hall. Vouchers cannot be used to purchase alcohol or merchandise.
- The UPMC and West Club Lounges are located within Sections 205-216 and Sections 229-240.
- The North Club Lounge is located on the 300 Level.
- The PNC Champions Club is located inside Peoples Gate A and contains sections FC1-FC5 and FS1-FS5.
- Guests with North Club tickets are not permitted into the UPMC or West Club Lounges or Luxury Suites.
- Guests must have a valid Club or Suite Ticket to enter the UPMC or West Club Lounges. Guests with Club Level tickets are not permitted in the Luxury Suites.
Comments and Concerns
For comments and concerns on event day, please text PITT33 to 69050 with your issue and location or call the Guest Hotline at 412-697-7766. For assistance on non-event days, please call 412-697-7150 and press 4.
Factory sealed, non-alcoholic, plastic containers, 24 oz. or less, are permitted into Acrisure Stadium.
For the safety of all Guests, all other bottles, cans, coolers, thermoses, flasks, or type of container deemed to be potentially harmful in any way are not permitted in Acrisure Stadium.
Responsibility Has Its Rewards
The Responsibility Has Its Rewards® campaign promotes traffic safety, positive fan behavior, responsible alcohol consumption, and the designated driver program, sponsored by Aramark. Guests interested in participating should visit the Guest Services page for more information.
The Pittsburgh Steelers and Acrisure Stadium make an effort to accommodate as many donation requests as possible. However, due to the large number of requests, please complete this form for instructions and more information on requests.
Drones are strictly prohibited on Acrisure Stadium property at all times.
Acrisure Stadium reserves the right to eject any Guest whose behavior is against policy, unruly, or illegal in nature. Event tickets will be forfeited without refund and season ticket penalties could be enforced.
Elevators located at the Suite C Lobby and Suite B Lobby are available for use by Guests holding suite tickets and Guests with a disability and one companion. The Press Gate Elevator is accessible for credentialed personnel only.
Emergencies and Evacuation
Acrisure Stadium staff are well trained in emergency and evacuation response. In the event a situation would occur, please remain calm and follow the instruction of Acrisure Stadium Management.
Escalators going to all levels of Acrisure Stadium are located in the Southeast and Southwest Rotundas inside Gate A East, Gate A West, and at the Northeast corner by Gate B.
Subscribe to event day alerts through the Pittsburgh Steelers Mobile App to stay current with traffic, weather, and game day updates.
For more information on hosting your next event at Acrisure Stadium, please visit our Private Events page.
Family Friendly Information
- Section 120, Rows BB through HH is a designated family area. Guests in this section are to refrain from consumption of alcoholic beverages and inappropriate language.
- If a Guest wishes to report inappropriate behavior, direct them to any Team Member, Guest Services Room location, or the nearest Event Manager.
Located in the following areas to accommodate families with young children, Guests with disabilities, and nursing mothers:
- Behind Section 105 - FedEx Great Hall
- Behind Section 124 - Lower Level North
- Behind Section 141 - Lower Level West
- Behind Section 205 - UPMC Club (must have a valid Club/Suite Ticket)
- Behind Section 240 - West Club (must have a valid Club/Suite Ticket)
- Behind Section 505 - Upper Level East
- Behind Section 522 - Upper Level North
- Behind Section 529 - Upper Level West
- Behind Section NC-012 & NC-004 - North Club (must have a valid North Club Lounge Ticket)
Nursing mothers are welcome to breastfeed their child wherever they feel comfortable. For privacy, Nursing mothers may use any First Aid location.
Fans can register their child or dependent at any of the four (4) Guest Services Rooms, in case they would become separated from their child or dependent. A wristband with the location of the guardian’s seat will be given to the child or dependent to assist Acrisure Stadium Team Members in reconnecting separated Guests.
Fan Code of Conduct
Our Fan Code of Conduct has been designed to set fan behavior guidelines and to encourage all Guests to treat others with P.R.I.D.E.
Positive Stadium Experience
Respect Each Other
Excellence On and Off the Field
Together we are ALL part of the components to achieve
When attending an event you are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature
- Offensive language or obscene gestures, including the use of language or gestures: (1) concerning a person's race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin, or (2) to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault
- Interference with the progress of the event, going onto the field, or throwing any object onto the field
- Failing to follow instructions of Stadium personnel
- Verbal or physical harassment of fans or Stadium personnel
- Failing to retain and present your ticket if requested by Stadium personnel
- Wearing obscene or indecent clothing or displaying obscene or indecent signs
- Attempting to sit in a location other than the guest's ticketed seat
- Conduct that endangers spectators or participants
- Unreasonably obstructing the view of other Guests
- Failing to comply with stadium policies, including policies requiring face coverings and requirements to maintain physical distancing
Season Ticket Holders and Guests are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their Guests and/or persons occupying their seats. Stadium Team Members will promptly intervene to support an environment where all Guests can enjoy the event free from offensive behaviors. Guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and potential loss of ticket privileges for future events.
PSSI Stadium LLC reserves the right to revoke ticket privileges for any reason and at any time during the season. PSSI Stadium LLC will notify in writing the season ticket holder of record of any report of fan misconduct.
All Guests ejected from the stadium for violating the Code of Conduct will be required to complete the NFL online Fan Conduct Class. Guests ejected from the stadium will be prohibited from attending stadium events until he or she has completed the Fan Conduct Class and produced the Class Certificate of Completion to the Director of Security at Acrisure Stadium.
If a guest wishes to report intolerable behavior, please go to the nearest Guest Services Room, text PITT33 to 69050 with the issue and location, or call our fan hotline at (412) 697-7766.
We thank you for adhering to our Fan Code of Conduct. Let’s all enjoy the game!
Fan mail can be sent to:
Pittsburgh Steelers Football Club
Attn: (Player’s Name)
3400 South Water Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
FedEx Great Hall
The FedEx Great Hall is located on the East Side of Acrisure Stadium and houses Steelers and Pitt memorabilia and artifacts. It is home to the franchise's six Super Bowl trophies, Steelers Retired Jerseys, and more! On game days, this space is the center of live entertainment during pregame, along with various football interactive activities and Pittsburgh Steelers and Pitt Panthers radio and TV shows.
There are five First Aid locations throughout Acrisure Stadium. Medical services are provided before, during, and after each event. In the event of a medical emergency, please notify the nearest stadium personnel. Locations are indicated on the stadium maps and diagrams.
Carrying footballs into the stadium is strictly prohibited.
Entry gates include Gate A East and A West, Gate B, Gate C, and the FedEx Great Hall Gates. All gates open for Guest entry two (2) hours prior to kick-off and are accessible for Guests with disabilities. Guests are encouraged to arrive early.
General Acrisure Stadium Policy
This guide should not be viewed as an absolute or official statement of policies. The purpose of this guide is to summarize the regulations most often applicable to the overall experience of our Guests. Acrisure Stadium reserves the right to alter, change, or interpret policies without notice.
Getting to Acrisure Stadium
Acrisure Stadium encourages all Guests to utilize the convenient downtown parking and public transportation. Parking on the North Shore is reserved and pre-sold. Fans are encouraged to utilize the Port Authority LRT. Take the “T” to Allegheny Station and/or Northside Station. Allegheny Station is located at the intersection of Allegheny Avenue and Reedsdale Street. Northside Station is located at the bottom of the West General Robinson Street Garage.
For more information on parking downtown or public transportation please contact Alco Parking Corp. (412) 323-4455, Gateway Clipper Fleet (412) 355-7980, Pittsburgh Public Parking (412) 231-5746 and Port Authority (412) 442-2000 or visit our Parking Information page.
Guest Services assists Guests before, during, and after each event at Acrisure Stadium. Guest Services can provide assistance with the following: Guest feedback, lost Guests, lost and found, stadium information, car trouble, closed captioning information, and more. Guest Services Rooms are located throughout Acrisure Stadium:
- Behind Section 104 in the FedEx Great Hall
- Behind Section 123 on the Main Concourse
- Behind Section 504 on the Upper Level East
- Behind Section 528 on the Upper Level West.
If Guests need assistance on non-game days, please contact (412) 697-7150 (press 4).
Guest Text Messaging & Hotline
Guests who wish to report issues or concerns, ask for information, or call for assistance in a fast, easy and convenient way can do so by using our text message service. Please text PITT33 to 69050 with your issue and location. Stadium Team Members will respond quickly and accordingly. One-touch issue reporting is also available through the Pittsburgh Steelers Official Mobile App. Additionally, guests may also contact us via the Guest Hotline at 412-697-7766. Help us take PRIDE in the game on and off the field!
Please note this service is only available on event days. To report incidents after an event day, guests may contact Guest Services at (412) 697-7150 (press 4).
Hall of Honor Museum
Acrisure Stadium will be opening the Steelers Hall of Honor Museum in the fall of 2022. The storied history and tradition of the Steelers franchise and the city of Pittsburgh will come to life in this unique Pittsburgh Steelers experience. Set to open in November, the museum will be located above the Steelers Pro Shop along Art Rooney Avenue and accessed through Suite B.
Light Up Clothing
Light up clothing (i.e. battery operated clothing) will NOT be allowed inside the stadium.
Lost & Found
For non-contact assistance on event day, Guests can report a lost item online. Items lost / found at previous events will not be available for pick up on event days.
Guests needing to buy pain medicine, sun screen, antacids, etc. can purchase these items at Pittsburgh Sideline Stores and Club Level novelty stands.
Guests wishing to purchase Pittsburgh Steelers and University of Pittsburgh Panthers merchandise can find Pittsburgh Sideline Stores and various portable stands located throughout Acrisure Stadium. Locations are indicated on the maps and diagrams page.
Download the Pittsburgh Steelers Official Mobile App and the Pitt Panthers Game Day App to stay current will all team and game day information!
Nursing mothers are welcome to breastfeed their child wherever they feel comfortable. Those requesting a more private location in which to breastfeed may use any First Aid Room or any Family Restroom. There are six Family Restrooms locations and five First Aid locations that are private.
Locations are indicated on the maps and diagrams page.
The Acrisure Stadium Fan Guide contains maps identifying parking lots throughout the area. Visit the Parking and Directions page for information for downtown garages and pre-sold spaces on the North Shore.
Pro Shop Locations
The Steelers Pro Shop, located on Art Rooney Ave, is open 7 days a week (non-event days from 11:00AM-5:00PM). The Steelers Pro Shop is also accessible from the FedEx Great Hall on Steelers game days. For hours of operation and other store locations, please click here.
Ramps are located at the Northeast and Northwest corners of the stadium and allow guests access to all levels on foot.
Exit and re-entry is not permitted at Acrisure Stadium. In case of a medical emergency, please proceed to the Guest Services Kiosk at Gate B.
Restrooms and Family Restrooms with changing tables are located throughout Acrisure Stadium. Locations are indicated on the Maps and Diagrams page.
Rotundas are located at the Southeast and Southwest corners of the stadium. These structures allow Guests to access all levels on foot or via escalators. Guests with Standing Room Only Tickets may utilize these areas.
Guests are asked to arrive early to eliminate lines at the gates for security screenings. All Guests and their belongings will be subject to security screening upon entering and, possibly, searched when exiting.
Guests are WELCOME to carry-in the following items:
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags smaller than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Non-clear, small purses/handbags (clutch-type bags) that are 4.5” x 6.5” or less in size
- Food of any kind that is contained in clear plastic bag
- Factory-sealed, plastic bottles of water or soft drinks 24 oz. or less in size
- Still photography cameras with a lens that is 6” or less in length not contained in a case
- Tablets and iPads are permitted if smaller than 12” x 6” x 12”. Tablets are subject to security inspection when entering the stadium.
- Hand carried jackets, blankets, or other items, which will be searched
Guests are NOT PERMITTED to carry-in the following items:
- Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size, including purses, handbags, camera or binocular cases, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, briefcases, luggage and computer bags.
- Apparel or signage displaying profane or abusive language
- Alcoholic beverages
- Balls of any kind, including full size footballs
- Battery operated items (i.e. light up clothing)
- Banners/signs on poles
- Cans, coolers of any type, glass bottles or thermoses
- Laptop computers
- Laser pointers
- Selfie Sticks
- Single purpose video cameras or still-photography cameras with a lens longer than 6”
- Stollers or seat cushions
- Weapons/any item that may deemed to be a projectile
- Any other item deemed dangerous or inappropriate
Any item not permitted must be disposed of by a guest or returned to vehicles as Acrisure Stadium is NOT responsible for items left at the gates.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
Sitting or Standing
To ensure guest safety and enjoyment of all games, sitting or standing in the aisles and crosswalks, or on ramps and stairways, is not permitted. Standing on stadium seats is also prohibited.
Acrisure Stadium is a smoke-free facility. In consideration of the comfort of all ticket holders, we ask your cooperation. There are NO designated smoking areas inside the stadium, and re-entry is prohibited. Guests who fail to comply with the policy after appropriate warning may be subject to ejection from the stadium. All season ticket holders and Guests are responsible for whoever utilizes their tickets and occupies that particular seat for any event held at Acrisure Stadium.
Solicitation in any form is prohibited on Acrisure Stadium's campus.
Acrisure Stadium strives to provide a positive experience for all fans inside the stadium and in the parking lots. For tailgating policies and guidelines, please refer to Alco Parking's Tailgating Policy.
There are public telephones located throughout the stadium.
Locations are indicated on the Maps and Diagrams page
More information on Pittsburgh Steelers tickets and the Pitt Football tickets on their official websites.
Ticket Reselling Zone
Guests wishing to re-sell their event tickets can safely do so in the ticket reselling zone located at the northeastern corner of Tony Dorsett Way and North Shore Drive.
Guests who are interested in taking a tour of Acrisure Stadium should visit Acrisure Stadium Tours page to view available dates and to book. Reservations are required in advance.
Umbrellas may be brought into Acrisure Stadium but are not permitted to be open, including in the Ford Fan Zone.
Acrisure Stadium and Waze have partnered to give you the best directions – directly to your parking spot! Don’t sweat the unexpected hiccups on the road, while using Waze you will get real-time traffic updates as you drive. Get the best directions to your destination regardless of any unexpected closures, accidents or traffic jams.
To download Waze visit waze.com/get.
- Acrisure Stadium – https://acrisurestadium.com
- Pittsburgh Steelers - https://steelers.com
- Pitt Athletics - https://pittsburghpanthers.com
Guests can register members of their party with Acrisure Stadium Team Members to aide Stadium Staff in the event an individual becomes separated from their party. Registration is available at all four Guest Services Rooms: behind Section 104 in the FedEx Great Hall, Lower Level North behind Section 123, Upper Level East behind Section 504, and Upper Level West behind Section 528.
Acrisure Stadium has a limited number of wheelchairs available for use during events. Generally, these can be obtained at the Guest Service Locations located at Stadium Gates and Guests Service 104 located near the FedEx Great Hall. You will be required to deposit your driver’s license in order to use a wheelchair.
We provide all fans who attend Acrisure Stadium events with free WiFi Internet