Guests are asked to arrive early to eliminate lines at the gates for security screenings. All guests and their belongings will be subject to security screening upon entering and possibly searched when exiting.
You may walk through new state-of-the-art screening machines at certain gates that do not require the removal of personal items (e.g., keys, cell phones, coats or bags). Simply walk through the system unimpeded.
Guests are WELCOME to carry-in the following items:
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags smaller than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Non-clear, small purses/handbags (clutch-type bags) that are 4.5” x 6.5” or less in size
- Food of any kind that is contained in clear plastic bag
- Factory-sealed, plastic bottles of water or soft drinks 24 oz. or less in size
- Still photography cameras with a lens that is 6” or less in length not contained in a case
- Hand carried jackets, blankets, or other items, which will be searched
Guests are NOT PERMITTED to carry-in the following items:
- Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size, including purses, handbags, camera or binocular cases, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, briefcases, luggage and computer bags.
- Apparel or signage displaying profane or abusive language
- Alcoholic beverages
- Balls of any kind, including full-size footballs
- Banners/signs on poles
- Battery operated items (i.e. light up clothing)
- Cans, coolers of any type, glass bottles or thermoses
- Laser pointers
- Selfie Sticks
- Single purpose video cameras or still-photography cameras with a lens longer than 6”
- Strollers or seat cushions
- Weapons/any item that may be deemed to be a projectile
- Any other item deemed dangerous or inappropriate
Any item not permitted must be disposed of by a guest or returned to vehicles as Acrisure Stadium is NOT responsible for items left at the gates. An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.