Ed Sheeran’s Mathematics Tour 2023
with special guests Khalid and Rosa Linn
Sat, Jul 8, 2023
|1:30 p.m.||Parking Lots Open|
|4:30 p.m.||Gates Open|
|6:00 p.m.||Show Starts|
Music Superstar Ed Sheeran returns to Pittsburgh for a one night performance at Acrisure Stadium!
Acrisure Stadium management is reminding fans to “KNOW BEFORE THEY GO” when attending the Ed Sheeran concert on Saturday, July 8, 2023.
Parking & Transportation
Parking lots open at 1:30 p.m.
All parking lots surrounding the stadium on the North Shore will be open.
- Fans are encouraged to use North Shore parking lots, including the Champions Garage.
- The majority of the Pittsburgh Parking Authority garages downtown will have a rate of $8 or less for event day parking.
- Fans who park downtown can utilize the Light Rail to get them to and from Acrisure Stadium for free by accessing the Gateway or Wood Street stations to the Allegheny Station next to Acrisure Stadium.
- The Light Rail will operate until 1am
- Fans can park at Station Square for $15 and ride the Gateway Clipper for $8 per person each way.
Acrisure Stadium management reminds fans of the parking lot code of conduct:
- Upon entering, fans will receive trash and recycling bags
- Trash must be disposed of properly
- The following are prohibited: solicitation of any kind, the sale of food and alcohol, glass containers, tents, personal port-a-johns, furniture (other than folding lawn chairs and tables), and oversized vehicles.
All stadium gates open at 4:30 p.m.
*The Stadium Box Office will NOT be selling tickets for the show. All tickets will be sold at Ticketmaster.com
Only buy tickets from reliable outlets.
Ticketholders with Floor tickets must enter Gate 6 via the north endzone on Reedsdale Street. All other guests are encouraged to enter the gate listed on the ticket. There is no re-entry once your ticket is scanned.
*For Information on Mobile Tickets and how to use and transfer on your mobile device please visit: Mobile Ticketing - Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, PA
For the safety of all fans, security screenings will take place before entering Acrisure Stadium:
- In preparation for security screenings, please remove your hats and all items from your pockets.
- To make this process go as smoothly as possible, guests should only bring those things they will absolutely need while attending the event.
- Please have your mobile ticket and/or credit card out and ready to be scanned. Remember to always keep your ticket with you, throughout the event.
Clear Bag Policy
The NFL’s Clear Bag Policy will be in effect for this show.
All bags are subject to inspection and must adhere to the Clear Bag Policy. We encourage fans not to bring a bag into events. If necessary, please follow the guidelines below.
The policy affects the type and size of bags that are permitted into the stadium — not the items that you normally need to bring to a game. Each fan may carry in their pockets items such as keys, makeup, combs, phones, wallets, and credit cards. Fans will continue to be able to carry in blankets and jackets.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Logo on bag cannot exceed 4.5" tall by 3.4" wide.
- Small clutch purses, approximately the size of a hand, or 4.5″ x 6.5″ with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the gate.
- Diapers and wipes can be carried in a clear bag, however, diaper bags are not permitted.
- Each member of a family, including children, will be able to carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse.
More information on the bag policy is available on the Clear Bag Policy page.
Acrisure Stadium is a CASHLESS venue
To create a more convenient guest experience, Acrisure Stadium is cashless. All major credit cards, Apple Pay, and Google Pay are accepted.
Tour Merchandise will be for sale inside and outside of the stadium on show day.
P.R.I.D.E. (Code of Conduct)
The Acrisure Stadium fan courtesy program called P.R.I.D.E. addresses behavior that detracts from the event. Acting in a dangerous or profane manner can result in ejection, arrest, prosecution, and loss of ticket privileges.
You can report intolerable behavior at any Guest Services room, by calling 412-697-7766, or texting PITT33 to the number 69050. Keep Acrisure Stadium a fan-friendly environment by always conducting yourself with P.R.I.D.E..
General Concert Tips
- Check the weather and dress appropriately. Please be aware of the type of shoes that you wear as some do not offer as much protection or comfort when moving in a crowd.
- Plan to arrive early. Try to arrive at Acrisure Stadium at least one hour before the start of the event. This will help your entry into the stadium.
- Bring only the essentials. Please carry emergency phone numbers and a list of any medical information, if applicable.
- Use the buddy system. Stay with your friends when moving throughout Acrisure Stadium
- Report problems immediately. If you need assistance, please contact a uniformed Acrisure Stadium team member, or use the Guest Text Messaging system. Please do not allow someone or something to impact your experience in a negative manner.
Multiple GRAMMY® Award-winning, global superstar Ed Sheeran has announced details for the North American leg of his “+ – = ÷ x Tour” (pronounced “The Mathematics Tour”), hitting stadiums across the continent for the first time since his history-making “Divide Tour” in 2018, which officially became the most-attended and highest-grossing tour of all time by its completion. Sheeran’s Pittsburgh show takes place Saturday, July 8th at Acrisure Stadium with special guests Khalid and Rosa Linn
Check out the NEW RELEASE from Ed Sheeran entitled "Subtract" now!